Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ebay

Lots of folks still having major issues with ebay. Today, again, I list multiple auctions, all of them HAVING to be 10 days due to listing not showing up until up to 12 hours later than them actually being posted. I do not like having to spend the extra few cents in order to get more exposure after all, could this be why ebay is doing this? Get the extra .10 times 1 million? Or however many people list? Then there is rumor that if you use ebay's photo hosting you get immediate exposure... I found that to also be false. So now I read about a lawsuit between sellers and ebay. This is the second one I read. Who knows if its true, who knows if it will work. All I know is that sellers are paying for time they are not receiving. I find that unacceptable. Who buys 9 eggs? Who purchases a car with three wheels? Who WANTS only 9 eggs or a 3 wheel car? Not I.

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...