Tuesday, September 28, 2010

update on my reproduction line

I have received quite a few emails in the past couple of months asking about my reproduction line continuation with Enesco. The line has been discontinued. I am now working with Dept 56. This past year I designed a series of characters and from that an entire line of gift ware items to match. Dept 56 will launch this design in their Jan 2011 showroom in Atlanta. I am very excited to share with you what we have come up with but you will have to wait :) Needless to say, the Halloween and Christmas items will be fantastic!

And to hold you off till then
I do have some rare Halloween and Christmas artist proofs that where designed for my 2010 launch with Enesco. Since my transfer took place with Dept 56 I have ONLY these proofs and none of these pieces ever made it to production. So collectors please check back on my website (www.pumpkin-seeds.com) under "Artist proofs" within a week or so. These are solely one of a kind items never to be manufactured.

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...