Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm working on a few Halloween pieces, some very similar to the styles I've done way back when. A sweet pumpkin girl with her dress blowing in the wind, a cat rider and more.
I had a very busy week last week getting back in touch with my family. It was nice :) I miss my old life from time to time. Glad I can reconnect when needed.
Now that I've been rejuvenated I look forward in getting these pieces completed. All should be ready within a day or so. I will post pics soon. xo

1 comment:

Jennybee said...

Can't wait to see what you create. It's never too early for Halloween. Skelly, lurking mummy I just love them all. Your site always inspires me!

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...