Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Halloween Snowman orders

It seems like I've fallen off the face of the Earth...  Lots of things have transpired over the past 4 months and all of which have taken me away from what I love to do.  Art.  I squeezed in what I could but now... I'm back in and ready to sculpt! 

Today I finished two wonderful pieces.  One of them so fun I'm offering him as an order.  Yup, first time for everything!  He's this really cool Halloween Snowman.  Approx 5 inches tall delivered to you if you so desire.  You can find him the order page here on Etsy...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/245616085/halloween-snowman-wearing-tall-witchs?ref=shop_home_active_1



No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...