Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!  As we welcome in 2017 with open arms, I want to thank all of you who have supported my passion. If you create you know how important it is to keep doing so.  I'm one lucky gal because of you! 
So lets start off this new year with some super neat Valentines pieces!  What better way to say Happy Valentines than with Love Bugs!  I did these last year and folks loved them.  I also have some darker love pieces... as in a broken heart.  Love is tricky, its either awesome or well, not so awesome.  I create for all ; )
So stay tuned and tall of these will be available this week!
Janell
Pumpkinseeds

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...