Tuesday, April 3, 2018

NEW WEBSITE...

After paying exorbitant amounts of fee's on Etsy, I'm trying to find a way to cut back on costs.  My old website (pumpkin-seeds) was so dusty and outdated. So today my daughter mentioned "Shopify".  After watching a youtube tutorial that walked me thru the process I can say its ready to view! Not too many hairs lost off my head... lol.

I have deleted some of the art

listings I had on Etsy, (can't step on their feet) and added these to my new site.  Please visit and let me know if there are any unknown bugs or glitches. 
Its clean and super easy to navigate.
Here is the link:

https://pumpkinseedsfolkart.com/

BOOKMARK this site. You can't access it unless you do the entire link. In other words, pumpkinseedsfolkart won't take you there...you need the entire link above.

Thanks and happy shopping!

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...