Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sale and update

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JanellBerryman?ref=si_shop

BIG sale in my ETSY shop starting today, 6.19.18 and runs until this Sat.  Take advantage of  20% off any purchase totaling over 50.00!

Also, I've updated and continue to work on my brand new website Pumpkinseedsfolkart.com.  You can still get it using Pumpkin-seeds.com.  I have only one item listed at both sites and other than that, each site has different art.  

Etsy has raised its fee's and along with paypal fee's the total amount out of the artist pocket is really high.  Its why I decided to open up a separate website without the Etsy fee's.  Do bookmark both website stores and my only goal is to keep offering art as it brings me pure joy and hopefully you as well :)

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...