Saturday, February 8, 2020

2020 new art

I haven't posted a single note since October! Been so busy with the holidays but now that all of that has passed its been fun chilling and creating new art with idea's! I've been experimenting with beeswax. I made a blend of beeswax that hardens up and I brush onto a finished piece. The results are stunning! If you are in fear of this new technique and are hesitant... don't be! They are amazing in person and smell yummy! Here are a few photo's of what I made. All of the art is available thru my www.pumpkin-seeds.com website.




And new for this 2020 year are come back of the super fine crackle finish wacky characters! These pieces are real eye catchers. Some penciling, watercolor touches, charms and pedestal look make a stunning display. Check out all pics and like the above pieces, these too are available on my www.pumpkin-seeds.com site.







No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...