Sunday, July 1, 2007

mystery bug


This might be something people see all the time but we are clueless. Can anyone tell me what this is? Click on it and it will zoom in for a better picture.

Thanks to all who have written about the Cicada bug. I still have yet to find another but I can hear them loud and clear up in the tree's. I have been living in the Pacific Northwest all my life and this was my first sighting. Really cool bug and history... the buzzing they make might be an something you learn to love. So far its not happening... ; P

2 comments:

sadie pink said...

Janell, it looks like one of those Cicada bugs! Scary.

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

This was our first time seeing one. Pretty cool actually! Thanks Sadie Pink! :)

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...