Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friday the 24th

This Friday at 6:00 pm pacific standard time I will post a handful of Christmas sculptures. Posting will be at my website www.pumpkin-seeds.com, under of course, sculptures ; ) Since this is the first in a handful of Christmas goodies I wanted to send out a pre-notification though this blog so that folks can stop by and take a look and if anything grabs at your ankles, do let me know and I can mark it sold. I will continue to make Halloween as I always do through out the year but for the holidays the snowmen and Santa's get first billing. So please do stop by and check out the new items on Friday at 6:00 PST. J

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...