Sunday, November 30, 2008

After Thanksgiving news

Update from me. Sorry that I will not be listing any new items tonight on the STJ site. I decided to spend an extended Thanksgiving with my family. I will, however, be offering some snowmen this week plus a few other goodies so be on the watch and check back here for current news. All new items will be posted here and additional photo's and prices on my website at www.pumpkin-seeds.com. xoxo

I hope every one had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure did :)

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Janell ~ Popping in to wish you a great week lady.

PS: Enjoy your extended holiday!

Chris :-)

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...