Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trip to the coast





Here are a few pictures of my quick trip to the coast with my sweet daughter. We both needed a nice little get away vacation. I love doing stuff last minute and without much planning. So I woke up Saturday morning, gave my daughter a call. And off we two went! We ended up in Yachats Oregon. One of my absolute favorites little towns to stay in. Very quaint, not much going on but the scenery and coast line is just stunning. The top photo was taken in Newport. There was some huge crab festival going on (which I ran from). The photo of the bridge is also in Newport. The hotel shown is where we stayed in Yachats. And the rainbow and photo of my daughter where taken from our balcony. Best part of all was spending time with Sierra. She is so much fun! I also loved how we got to sleep with the back door open and we listened to the waves crashing all night long. Just the BEST weekend in a long long long time.

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...