Sunday, March 28, 2010


Seems quiet around here? Its because its that time of year where I sculpt pieces for the reproduction company I work with. Christmas and Halloween figures dancing in my head. The fingers now need to listen to the upstairs. Always a challenge. I see so many wonderful things. Can I get them all as I see them? Then on the side I sketched a few figures that I want to do for you. Because my blog is sleepy at the moment I am adding one of the sketch pages I did. Pieces for sale will be made soon. I believe I should be free to do my own work in about a month. Maybe squeezing in one or two when I can.
Till next time :) xoxo

3 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Love these Janell...have fun working on the pieces for the new line!!!

Coach Z said...

How fun!!! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

Lance said...

Janell, you should sell the sketch.I can see it framed hanging in my studio!

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...