Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Three more Little Pumpkinseeds

Why all the smaller pieces? I realize that after the holidays we are all trying to recoup and catch up. Yes, even myself. Spending this time of year has never been the norm. Each year at this same time I try and offer goodies that are bit more affordable so that you can still self indulge and not feel guilty : ) Hense, my little Pumpkinseeds critters. Just like the last set these are only 26.99. Each one takes me approx 2-2.5 hours from start to finish. All of these including the guys below are ultra cute. Soooo tiny!! Available www.pumpkin-seeds.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the little skeleton guy! Wow - adorable! xoxo

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...