Thursday, September 27, 2012

I just listed on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/290781647960?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 one of my sets of the sold out Halloween 2012 ornaments.  I have signed all the characters.  These retail for 8.50 each.  Auction for ALL starts at 50.00.  These are super cool ornaments with lots of detail.  VERY hard to find.  As a matter of fact, I could not find a set any where.  I have a few available plus:

Later this week I will add to Ebay the entire set (never put into production), MY artist samples of all the characters you see on the left.  These are excellent steampunk inspired pieces.  Skelly, Dracula, Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein.  If you purchase these you and I will have the only sets out there.  Fun!

I also just received the pumpkins you see on the right side.  A set of mini's, medium sized and large.  Those I will add to my website as I have more than two of each.  And of course, I will sign all of these reproduction pieces for you.




No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...