Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All moved and settling in.  I just re-opened up my Etsy shop and I'm good to go!  New art will be available as soon as I get my work space in check.  I should be back to work by Friday.  Moving was exhausting but this is a great new layer of life for me (understatement!).  I am really REALLY experiencing the best time of my life.  Deep sigh....  finally.  I now have two work rooms so I am not cramped up in one small space.  I have a wonderful awesome guy who understands and loves what I do for a living.  Life is just plain ol awesome :)  xo

2 comments:

Doodles said...

So happy for you being all settled in. Looking forward to seeing new art from your new space.
Cheers!

Janell Berryman artist-owner said...

Thanks Doodles! I'm excited to get back in the swing :)

FALL SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP till Sept 2, 2017

The last sale I had was a hit!  Hurry, as these are one of a kind pieces.  I recently added lots of new Halloween art and some cactus pieces...