Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All moved and settling in.  I just re-opened up my Etsy shop and I'm good to go!  New art will be available as soon as I get my work space in check.  I should be back to work by Friday.  Moving was exhausting but this is a great new layer of life for me (understatement!).  I am really REALLY experiencing the best time of my life.  Deep sigh....  finally.  I now have two work rooms so I am not cramped up in one small space.  I have a wonderful awesome guy who understands and loves what I do for a living.  Life is just plain ol awesome :)  xo

2 comments:

fancifulelephantemporium said...

So happy for you being all settled in. Looking forward to seeing new art from your new space.
Cheers!

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Thanks Doodles! I'm excited to get back in the swing :)

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...