Tuesday, September 29, 2015

SALE and Halloween and Vine

Just got home from this years Halloween and Vine show!  What a blast!  If  you are new to my blog please bookmark this site as I often do updates, post new art and share lots of photo's! 
I will be having an after show sale!  This will be on my regular WEBSITE and not thru Etsy.  I will post the sale here with a link when I'm ready.  It will be ALL Halloween! 

Here is one pic (I wish I had more to share).  The show was just about ready to start.  If I get more photo's thru friends I will post.

The gal on the left was wonderful!  My little helper.  She truly saved the day xo

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...