Monday, December 29, 2008

lab coats?

Christmas... what a rush! As quick as it came it left just as fast. We celebrated with friends the last of the Christmas holiday yesterday evening. I knew when I woke up it was time to get back to work. And I am eager. So, what's in store this week? I started a few Halloween, some Valentine pieces and 2 "lab coat" fellows. Not too scientific, just plain ghoulish fun! So visit back again for another posting on where to find these brand new 2009 goodies!
Have a fun and SAFE New Years night xoxo

1 comment:

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Hi Janell,
Those cookies sure looked yummy....hope you enjoyed some! Looking forward to seeing your new pieces. I've not been in the studio since Christmas....just enjoying family and friends. After New Years, I do have to finish my valentine pieces.

Have a great New Year celebration!

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...