Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kate's new Etsy shop!

My daughter Kate just opened up her Etsy shop. She is has named it "Underground paradox". Its tough finding jobs anywhere but here in Oregon is especially hard so I suggested she try her hand at etsy. She has super talent that I never had at her age. Kate is 18 and a senior. And now, engaged. I can't seem to wrap my brain around this yet but I am trying. So take a peek and perhaps mark her as a fav. I have always known she was amazing in heart, spirit and art!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7087832

2 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

I can tell she is your daughter!! Talent, there is so much talent in your family! Best wishes to her on her new venture Janell.
Laurie

Christopher A. Klingler said...

I see the apple did not fall FAR from the tree! Kate's shop is great! LOVE her shop name and the crackle mouse ACEO. '-)

Chris (-:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...