Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Halloween aceo's

I updated my etsy shop today. See link on the side bar to visit. Added three aceo's... all of them Halloween!

Wish I had other stuff to talk about besides "work" but its that time of season as we all know. Fall is almost here. I believe its Monday? I can see the tree's already starting to turn. As with most folks I adore Fall. But it also reminds me that Winter is right around the corner. I dont care much for the cold. All that wood burning to keep warm. Windows closed to keep out the chill. I feel like a hermit. I get serious cabin fever. As I am writing I can feel the walls closing in. Ah, change the subject for pete's sake!!

Subject changed.

Any news on Alice in Wonderful - Depp?

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

WOW great new ACEO Janell. Such a sweet face. OK I'm off to check out your new goodies @ Etsy! :)

PS: Thanks for your sweet compliment on my Deco Diva PC too! '-)

Hugs,
Chris

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, my gosh! Your stuff is absolutely amazing! I love the Halloween items!

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

**thunk**
oh, me falling off my chair ...
you're stuff is so AMAZING!


ALice iN WonderlaND - Depp ... mad hatter yes?
Can't wait!!!





joy,
katey~D
www.blueyeduckstudios.etsy.com
www.blueyeduckstudios.blogspot.com

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...