Wednesday, September 3, 2008

updates and sneak peeks




Sneak, sort of peek, at what will be available on the 13th at the SpookyTimeJingles.com website.
Pictures where of course, distorted to add intrigue ; )

Things going back to normal here at the house. Kate's home... ya! We are still catching up with so many things. What an adventure she had. Just wish they had fed her more.

In approx two weeks or so I will be back to regular business and adding more items to my Etsy shop, my Pumpkin-seeds.com site and ebay. I am nearly done submitting my Enesco pieces for 2009 so bare with me for just a bit longer.

I did spend one night staying up late completing a felted black cat box and that is for sale through my etsy store. Here is a picture:

10 comments:

~dani~ said...

So fun...that kitty is kool!

Anonymous said...

Clever, Clever, Clever.....
Welcome Home Miss Kate!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Your new pieces look TERRIFIC!!!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Have a great weekend Janell.

Chris :)

Leah's Art Magic said...

Ooooh... the second photo down looks interesting! I'm excited to see what you have been working on!

Hi Kate! Glad you are home safe and sound!

Unknown said...

great peeks....enjoy catching up with your daughter :) thanks for your kind words when you stopped by my blog about my kidos!have a great weekend! jackie

sadie pink said...

I'm definitely intriqued!!

Kristen Beason said...

Hi Janell~
Can't wait to see your goodies on the 13th and you are quite the busy bee. I'm going to try and remember to send you a pic of your Enesco pieces in my Halloween display. They ROCK!

Have a creative week,
Kristen

Lance said...

wow, these look great! can't wait for the update. Btw i have your tombstone almost finished.

lauren gray | the haunted hollow tree said...

can't wait to see your new work!

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...