Monday, October 19, 2009



Just wanted to share a few pics as promised of where I'm living. I set up a made-shift work area that still needs adjusting. There is a very tight spiral staircase so I was not able to bring up a nice size table and my other shelving. I did get lucky and there where a few things up here that I could use like some bookshelves. Its hard getting used to a new setup and trying find this and that. Surely in a week or two it will all be normal again:) As you can see Roxy cant walk up the stairs. Its made of metal and she's terrified of it. Major bummer. Wish I could make a hoist or something! Luckily the beach is wearing her out and she's not even thinking about upstairs. As you can see from the pic xoxo OH and on the table are a few of the pieces I am working on now. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Beautiful View!

Skelly Addict said...

Looks like an awesome place and what an amazing view to enjoy while cooking up the latest Pumpkinseeds! Major bummer about Roxy...maybe you could put a treat on each step with a great squeaky toy at the top as a bonus? Perhaps that'll help encourage her to go up? :o)

Leah's Art Magic said...

What a great view! Looks very relaxing.:)

Dani Nelson of Ambitions Design Studio said...

That water is divine, I can smell the sweet & salty air in my mind. So inspirational. Enjoy!
Dani~

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...