Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I saw BEAR!

OK I finally saw this mystery bear and OH MY! I had no clue. He was HUMONGOUS! I was thinking that the he was, you know, kinda average small brown bearish type of deal. But at 3:44 am, through my bedroom window I saw this slow roly poly mass of brown fur waddling around by my car. I heard the trash can fall over and that is what woke me. So now again, on this lovely Wednesday morning I get to pick up trash. I enjoyed seeing him and have been wanting to spot the big guy but hate paying the price of trash pick up. So off I go... rubber gloves in tow. (I swear to get a pic one day so I can share). xoxo

4 comments:

Lance said...

LOL, somehow that sounds hilarious. Sorry about the trash. I must see a picture of this beast!

Dianie said...

Oh my, QUIVER!

~Diane

Tamara Dozier said...

Do be careful when cleaning up or taking pics but still enjoy your visits from your bear buddy.

Anonymous said...

Okay. The biggest creature to get into our trash is our dog. If I saw a bear in the garbage I would pee my pants.

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...