Sunday, October 11, 2009

Octobers adventures


Its Sunday night and I again spent another day packing and sorting out what to take and what to leave behind. I cant believe how much sorting I have done and still need to do. It wont take much more than another day or two and I am ready to roll. So much art supplies. That is what this is all about. Its not about clothes, shoes, personal stuff. I just toss the jeans, tee's and tennies in a box and I am ready. My concern was art supplies. Do I take all the clay, all the canvas's and ALL that paint? Or hold off and pack those away. Such a quandary.
So if you keep up with my blog you know that I am moving this Thursday to the coast. By myself. Yes, its true. I found a sweet little house a half a block from the water. Not just water but the ocean. Its a dream that has been in my head and heart for years and years. Its time. The house will be mine for 6 months. During this period of time hopefully many things will have taken place. This art girl is in need of some personal time to clear her head. I'm ok. I'm just smothered in a blanket of nothingness and living in a dead world. Ya, that's pretty dramatic sounding but its either leave and find myself or hate myself for never knowing.
I hope to post my coastal adventures here or possibly another blog. All of that will come in about a week or two.
Love you all. Janell

6 comments:

Skelly Addict said...

That sounds like a great escape...I'm completely jealous! You definitely deserve it and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
Nothing but the very BEST to you Janell and I hope you're able to bring Roxy with you! :o)

Dianie said...

Wow! I inspired by your courageous strength of knowing what you must do for you :) Your work has brought warm smiles to my heart.
Blessings to you ,
~Diane
p.s Take it all!!(The Art Supplies :)

Anonymous said...

Hope this move brings you what you are searching for.
Take a deep breath of ocean air for me, I miss it.

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Janell,
I wish you all the best and hope that your road ahead be filled with inspirational adventures!
Believe in your dreams!
((Hugs))
Marie

~dani~ said...

I know how hard this is and I too am totally inspired by your strength and ability to share with us what you need to do. I think you are on a wonderful adventure of discovery. Not all of it will be pretty but it will all be necessary and part of your path to the happiness you deserve. Kudos for you in knowing what you need and seizing the moment. One short life, so we must use it wisely~

I Love you bunches and bunches~
Dani~

Sierra Rae said...

I love you Mama!!! You know you always have me and I thought I was smoothering you with snoodles every chance I get :D xoxo

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...