Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally home and finally ready to get into gear! It will be so busy the next 6 months. Original artwork scarce. I will do what I can to try and keep some new items available when I can. And as I usually do, I will post some pics or current news here first. For now, if there is any item off my website that you have seen and would like to inquire about, please write. For the first time EVER I am open to offers. Reasonable ones as I know you will do ; ) This artist, like all other artists must eat. And due to my new venture with D56 I must get creative financially. SO, go take a gander. Anything tugging at your heart strings?
xoxo

No comments:

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...