Tuesday, January 5, 2010


So excited that 2010 is here! I hope everyone had a wonderful time with family and friends during the holidays and New Years. I have so many wonderful things to share with you but not yet. In time... and that will be very soon. Till then I will post items as I always have been. Starting off the new year with 3 brand new Kookshi dolls! I finally created another page on my website where you can find these evil-n-sweet Japanese Kokishi inspired creations. Above is a pic of what I just added.
Happy 2010 my friends :)

2 comments:

vivian said...

I got 5 of your pieces for christmas! But the one I really wanted was not to be found.. the snowman with the marianette! I do love the ones I have, but I need the other one too!
happy new year!

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Vivian, You might be able to find that piece by doing a search on the internet. That particular piece was very popular and sold out here also. But I believe you still can find him. Let me know if you need help. I can see what I can do on this end.
Thank you~ Janell

Cotton spun fun!

 Its been a bit dusty in here! No posts for months... so sorry. With the holidays behind us I've been ramping up for 2024. What's ne...